bytebin - stupidly simple pastebin service
it's a "pastebin" in a very simplified sense. effectively, it:
- accepts (optionally compressed) post requests containing raw content
- retains content on disk and cached in memory for 1h
- returns a token to indicate the location of the content
- serves content (in a compressed form if the client can handle it) when requested (using the token)
More information can be found on github.
create a new paste
just enter text in the box below and click "submit"
The API fully supports CORS.
- Content can be read from
- Send a POST request to the
/post endpoint. The request body should contain the content to be uploaded.
- It is recommended to provide
User-Agent headers, but this is not required.
- Ideally, content should be compressed with GZIP before being uploaded. Include the
Content-Encoding: gzip header if this is the case.
- The return type is a JSON object. The "key" of the paste can be found at
response["key"]. The key is also specified in the